Friday, April 3, 2009

Frustrated? !

I have been struggling with the design of my new lesson. Which in turn has led me to do almost anything but what I am suppose to do. I started questioning the purpose of the class being its called Technology but not alot of teech has been introduced. I was directed by another student to re read an email sent out by victor that does clear up most of my questions. This is not a class only about technology.

Here are few of my current concerns. Learning to teach constructivism or social constructivism takes practice. I believe its great to start at the top with high expectations of a lesson a see where it goes, it only goes so far so be it. Not everything is going to work the way you plan.

Asking hot questions takes practice. I can not expect to be able to do this all the time.

Wheter I like it or not their are certain things students just have to know , no matter what route is taken to get there. school standards have to be met.

Not every situation allows for hot. There are some students who just are not capable of doing this.

Implementing the new lesson. Still have not figured out how this is going to be accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment