Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have been reading past responses and questions for my paper and I am concerned about my contributions. It seems my question are not as insightful as I thought. It seems that most of my time has been spent in a state of confusion. I think in the beginning I was trying too hard to understand and relate to everyday life situations. I even noticed how some of my responses were not directly related to what was being said. I did notice some progression of understanding by reading and relating a higher order of thinking and assuming certain challenges were not an issue for the sake of the lesson. I'm impressed by my classmates and their responses, especially the ones who I know are not currently teaching and have not been teaching for a while(Libba, Dana). I would love to teach with them, I find their abilities impressive and I could learn a lot from them. I think they have the same background that I do as far as being moms and staying home with kids for so long. But, I'm impressed with their ability to understand this class so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment