Monday, April 20, 2009

I know my blogging has not met the course requirement but I'm hoping because what I actually wrote is very reflective of how this class is affecting my thought process,how Im starting to notice higher order of thinking in my everyday, well everyday is a stretch but when Im challenged a little with something I read or try to understand. I'm hoping that I can start practicing this way of thinking more with my 10 year old. I recently watched the movie Doubt, and it is a play that had been adapted for the screen. While I was watching it I was wishing that I had seen it on stage rather than in movie form. Anyway a very thought provoking story and I wished I had someone to break it down with me. I needed an literature teacher to watch it with me, it would have been a lot of fun to try to understand. While watching this movie I started to relate this class to the movie. Nothing is given away, its all up for interpretation and what happens is life changing for everyone involved and in the end their is still doubt. What a strong word. What a strong impact this class has made.

2 comments:

  1. lizabeth make your own go to my blog and click make my own

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah just go to mine and on the toolbar it should say create your own

    ReplyDelete